Saturday, April 11, 2009

My first post.

This is my first post on the Semi-Artsy Law Student blog. I want to use this space to showcase some of my work. I really enjoy looking at and working with art. I picked up painting about a year ago. I have never taken a painting lesson, which might become extremely clear very, very soon. When I have time away from the books, I like to paint. I openly accept criticisms, so if you have a compliment or otherwise, please let me know.

I am hesitant to post a lot of my work on here for a few reasons: 1) I do not particularly think that my art is good, and 2) I don't want people to think that I think that my art is particularly good.

So, I guess that I am starting this blog for a few reasons, which outweigh some of my concerns: 1) I like art and want to view the art of others (even if it is crap), and 2) We should not worry too much about what others think about our art. After all, art and beauty are and always will be subjective.

If you are interested in any of my work, please feel free to contact me. I have never really thought of selling any of my work, but if offers are made, I assume that I would be a fool to refuse.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment